We are very proud of our long history as an accounting firm in the Wausau area. The founders of the firm and past owners have established Krause, Howard & Company S.C. as a fixture in the business community over the past decades. This is a legacy that we intend to continue long into the future.
Our Firm Throughout the Years
- 1949 - The practice was founded be William F Krause as a sole practitioner.
- 1958 - Donald Howard joined the firm and formed a partnership as Krause & Howard.
- 1975 - The firm moved to its current location at 618 Jackson Street in downtown Wausau.
- 1986 - Krause, Howard & Company was formed as a service corporation
- William F Krause (1949-1977)
- Donald E Howard (1958-1995)
- William F Krause III (1960-1984)
- Tom G Krause (1977-1987)
- Charles F Freiberg (1977-1994)
- Kerry L Karnitz (1977-2012)